Growing plants indoors can be tasking if you do not have the right kits. It is almost impossible to have the right temperature, lighting, and humidity levels indoors without the help of the best grow tent. Good grow tents will give you the right grow light, hydroponic system, nutrients, and ventilation.
Using a grow tent offers many advantages to growers, and you will need to get the best grow tent with great features and guarantee you perfect results. We have listed the top five best grow tents available in the market with their pros and cons. This write-up has further discussed the key features and factors you need to look at if you shop for the best grow tent.
1. Gorilla Grow Tent | Complete Heavy-Duty 1680D Reflective Hydroponic Grow
- 100% metal interlocking, sturdy frame & connectors
- Free 12″ height extension kit
- 1680D “easy on” grow tent
- Infrared blocking roof insertion
- Convenient access tool pouch
The Gorilla Grow Tent is one of the strongest and most durable grow tents available today. This grow tent is proficiently constructed for both beginners and expert cannabis growers. This Gorilla Grow Tent is in size range of 2’x4′ and comes with an adjustable height. The tents are designed with a tremendously dense fabric that is highly durable and 100%-metal interlocking frame and connectors.
Gorilla Grow Tents have considered the most durable and highest quality tents with great ducting ports that give great ventilation for your plants. The good part is the tents have viewing windows that will allow you to check on the growth of your plants without jeopardizing the plants’ environment.
The Gorilla grow tent features a 360-degree doorway for suitable access. Additionally, the LITE Line Grow Tent features an infrared blocking roof and a tool pouch with an easy entrance.
- Has sturdy frame and connectors made of metal
- 12 inches height extension kit
- The Gorilla grow tent is super durable
- Diamond reflection technology that ensures great lighting
- Height adjusting roof
- Designed with heavy-duty zippers
2. Apollo Horticulture-Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- Package Includes: 1 -32”x 20”x 62” Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent / 1…
- HIGH QUALITY: 32”x 20”x 62” hydroponics indoor growing tent with…
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Includes a removable Mylar floor tray, and a 100%…
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Includes an instructional pamphlet for easy set up. This is…
- TOP CUSTOMER CARE: Your Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent for Indoor Plant…
Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is from Apollo horticulture that has a simple goal of making the best products. The mylar hydroponic grow tent comes in 1 -32”x 20”x 62” size and has a removable floor tray. The apollo grow tents are 100% tear-proof and are double stitched with heavy-duty zippers for maximum protection against light leaks.
The Apollo reflective mylar hydroponic grow tent is top quality and long-lasting because of the thick, high-quality fabric used to make it. The fabric used to design these tents feature smell-proof features that limit unwanted odors. In addition, they feature a removable floor tray and tear-proof and light-proof reflective mylar inner lining that help improve your grow light’s depth and retains heat needed, especially for growing cannabis, herbs, fruits, and vegetables.
The best part about this Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent is that it has excellent customer care service and has a 90-day warranty, and you will not have to worry about the tent wearing out any time soon.
- Easy to assemble
- Removable mylar floor tray
- Zipper protection to secure your plants
- Sturdy frame
- Has a Unique reflective mylar design
- Creates the right temperature for your plants
- 100 % Tear proof
- Durable metal poles
- Has issues with light leakage
3. iPower Hydroponic Water-Resistant Grow Tent
- Durable Material: iPower grow tent is made of high quality oxford fabric….
- 99% Light Proof: Our heavy duty Zippers & Double Stitching protect the tent…
- Strong and Sturdy Structure: Strong metal poles and solid metal corner…
- Design Details: Our easy-access door unzips smoothly, and the observation…
- Tool Free Installation: Easy to assemble and use. No tools needed. What you…
iPower Hydroponic Water-Resistant Tent Is the best grow tent made of durable oxford cloth that is wear and tear-resistant. This is a grow tent best at blocking the light from escaping, which guarantees high yields.
iPower Hydroponic Water-Resistant Tent features high-quality material with a high-quality zipper that helps prevent light leaks and that no undesired light escapes inside the tents. The tents are sturdy because of the heavy-duty metal poles and connectors used to assemble the tents. In addition, the frame is uniquely polished to assure stable and smooth assembling. The amazing thing is that they grow tents that are easy to use, clean, assemble, and come with a guide to help with that.
This iPower tent is the best indoor grow tent, especially for cannabis plant growers, because it has multiple exhaust and intake ports that improve the tent’s temperature and humidity.
- Has double duct port enclosures
- Highly reflective and ensures the plants receive enough light
- Offer maximum light absorption to the plants
- Saves on energy
- Pretty easy to work with
- Has a one-year warranty
- Light will escape through the teeth of the zipper
4. MARS HYDRO Grow Tent
- 【LOCK ALL LIGHT INSIDE】MARS HYDRO Indoor Grow Tent interior is made of…
- 【DURABILITY GROW TENT】Stable metal corner adapters and poles are the…
- 【EASY OBSERVATION FOR YOUR PLANTS】Special observation windows are made…
- 【REMOVABLE TRAY KEEP FLOOR CLEAN】The package includes a removable…
- 【GUARANTEED BY MARS HYDRO】MARS HYDRO grow tents are easy to install…
MARS HYDRO Grow Tent is the right grow tent for growing cannabis. The hydroponic grow tent has a 4’x4′ Reflective Mylar that will improve the lighting for your plants and features a 48″x48″x80″ with Observation Window that makes it easier to check the plants without interfering with the temperature or heat inside the tent.
The Mars Hydro 1680D Indoor Grow Tent is made of heavy-duty metal corner connectors and rust-free poles, which help make the grow tent stronger. The canvas fabric is dual stitched and acts as a heavy light block. The good thing about the high-quality zippers on the tents is that they have a black lining that gives a light-proof seal.
The hydroponic grow tent gives you plants supreme airflow, and the ventilators are flexible enough to give room for fan and air filters. This hydroponic grow tent is the best grow tent for beginners and professionals based on the grow tent reviews.
- Observation Window
- Swift and straightforward tool-free installation
- The removable floor tray helps keep the floor clean
- 30-day complete refund for quality issues
- The tent is perfect for indoor gardening
- Sizes could be better
5. TopoLite Hydroponic Grow Tents
- 24″x24″x48″ Hydroponic Indoor Small Grow Tent w/ Plastic Corner w/ DISCREET…
- Quick tool-free installation: Our 2x2x4 grow tents are easy to install even…
- Multiple Vents: Round vents with adjustable drawstring for convenient…
- Reflective: 96% highly reflective diamond mylar (enhance the reflective…
- Durable: Heavy duty 600D lightproof oxford cloth and diameter 16MM white…
TopoLite 24″x24″x48″ Hydroponic Grow Tent is the best grow tent that is is convenient to install and with great features that are great for growing plants. The grow tent features vents with mesh for greater ventilation and a light-proof Oxford cloth that is durable, and that will help ensure that your plants will grow fast and perfectly.
This High Reflective Indoor Grow Room is great for beginners and will ensure that you have high yields. These tents can be used for cloning and suitable for two medium-sized plants or four small plants.
The TopoLite grow tents feature a diamond pattern coating and installation in the inner side of the tents that give you the reflective surfaces that you will need to grow your plants. In addition, they have dual-cinching duct ports for grow lights.
- Swift tool-free installation
- Square vents with mesh for more reliable ventilation
- Study white paint coated metal frame and connectors
- Very sturdy construction
- 100% light-tight
- Great value for money
- No room to regulate the fan
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Grow Tent
When buying the best grow tents, you must pick a double-stitched material of high quality. This way, you are guaranteed that the material will keep heat and light within, which will promote growth and at the same time save on energy.
Some of the most important factors to check while still looking at the material are the zippers’ quality and any air gaps on the fabric. It would be best to choose tents designed with diamond quality reflective material because they retain heat and light.
2. Frame and Pole Strength
The strength of the pole and frames will highly matter if you intend to customize the tents. Depending on the appliances you want to use, the strength will be something you have to check out for. Nevertheless, it will be best if you got the most sturdy tents available because it will also increase the life span of the tents. Gorilla tents are some of the best tents if you want to hang some lights or use appliances in the tents.
Most poles are either made of steel, plastic, or light metal. If you are looking for stronger poles, it will be okay to choose the steel ones, the metal or the plastic. However, poles tend to degrade due to the regular rotation, and it is wise to look for poles with a snapping system that will also lock as you assemble the tents.
Most of the manufactures that make quality grow tents will have you assemble the poles by interlocking them, and they will have an extra one or two poles to help keep the tents firm if need be. Brands with the extra poles will be great if you want to grow your plants on vertical heights.
It is vital to check the quality of your zippers when you are shopping for the best indoor grow tents. The zippers will break down first, making it necessary to check if the tents have quality zippers. Zippers will be used every day to access the tents; this way, the zip should have a zipper that will easily zip up with ease.
When investing in an indoor grow tent, it is crucial to consider the ventilation of the tents and check how efficient the tent is in administering ventilation. Having a properly ventilated tent will mean enough air and gas circulation, which creates a great growing environment for your plants.
Great ventilation will help control the humidity and the temperature of the tent, which is necessary for the plants to grow. Great ventilation will also help to oxygenate and cool the temperatures down in the tent.
5. Tent Size
While shopping for the best grow tent, it is very important to consider the size of the tent you are purchasing. You will first have to measure the area you intend to place your tent and then look for a tent that will fit perfectly into space.
The number of plants you want in the best grow tents will also matter. For example, a tent that is 4’x4′ will normally hold four to six plants. The tent’s height will also highly matter depending on the type of plants you want to grow.
It is recommended that you maximize the height of the tent because of the light. This way, you are assured that your plants will not bend and the light will not burn them. In addition, the higher tent will give you enough room for fans, air filters, and ducting.
6. Smell-Proof Feature
Most people forget to check for the smell-proof feature while buying or shopping for the best grow tent. The smell-proof characteristic in the grow tent is a very vital factor to look out for, especially if you will have the tent in the corner of your room.
Most plants tend to release some unpleasant odors, and buying a grow tent with a smell-proof feature will help by getting rid of the odors. The ventilation will also highly matter here because if there grow tent has perfect ventilation, it will also help.
7. The Price
The other crucial factor to consider is the price of the tent. The prices of the tents will vary depending on various facts. The material used to make the grow tent, brand, size, functionality, design, and store you purchase the best grow tent from.
There is a broad range of grow tents on the market today that are relatively affordable. However, you should make sure that you check the quality and durability of the tent.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Best Grow Tents
1. Are grow tents worth it?
Yes, the grow tents are worth investing in. The tents will look like a significant investment initially, but you will eventually realize their value as you continuously use them. The best grow tent will, in the long run, save you a couple of dollars and give you get yields.
2. What is the purpose of a grow tentS?
The grow tents are used by gardeners to give great growing environments for indoor planting. The tents are designed with great material to help with plant growth, and some may include fans, filters, and lights for optimal performance.
- Best Blunt Wraps for A Blunt Roll and A Perfect Buzz - July 28, 2021
- Best Fertilizer for Marijuana to Maximize Harvest and Yield - July 9, 2021
- Best Humidifier for Bedrooms to Reduce Dry Air in the Room - July 8, 2021